Questions people have asked me.
And feel free to ask more.
Both Batman and the Joker are Lawful Neutral.
They both have a strict code of conduct that they follow and are very, very unwilling to break. For each of them there are ways of doing things that are 1000 times easier, but they choose to fight crime with wacky gadgets (and no guns) and have elaborate prank-like crimes respectively.
Yes, Batman generally helps people and the Joker usually hurts people, so arguments can be made for a good/evil dichotomy. But they’re both more concerned with being Batman and the Joker than with the world around them.
- Watched three good friends graduate
- waited at a restaurant for more than an hour
- had a big family meal with someone else’s family complete with drama
- went bowling
- checked the weather a lot at a bowling alley when I thought a tornado might touch down
- hid in a women’s bathroom in a bowling alley when a tornado touched down
- got a new phone charger
- ate steak and shrimp
- watched tv