The Persons of the Play
- Hermola: Heiress to the McBucket holdings, harpsicord virtuosa.
- Bolinda: Hermola's lover, squash partner, therapist and back-of-pantomime-horse.
- Lord McBucket: Current darts world champion.
- Lady McBucket: A drunk.
- Ronaldo: Murdered before the play starts.
- Kiss-Kiss: A talking bear.
- McHammer: Cousin to Lord McBucket, has a legitimate claim to his holdings, too legitimate for him to give up on it.
- Mactaggert: Not with the program.
- Alvingough: A wise clown, trapped in Hermola's air-conditioning grate since she was a child.
- Ghost of Ronaldo: Exorcised before the play starts.
- A Soldier: A bar tender on the weekends.
- A Soldier's Wife: Has a dark secret that we will not find out about in this play.
- A Drunk: Lady McBucket.
- Traveling Merchants: A candlewaxer, a knifedullard, a spitcleaner, a fishnamer and a will-o-shatner.
- The Court: Several Lords and Ladies.
- The Queen: Deus ex Machina.
- The Narrator: Paid by the word.
Edit: If I’d had any idea of how much attention this would get, I would have gone to the effort of appropriately crediting my source when I originally posted it: https://twitter.com/_NE28
"Wat kinster mon yhou ar?"
I’m glad they made another Worindlve movie, Human Gh Jac is a great actor
- Dated: circa 1800
- Place of Origin: Malabar Coast
- Measurements: overall length: 19 inches (490mm). Blade length: 13 inches(330mm)
Apparently this is a rare South Indian “Moplah” chopper or sword from the Malabar Coast, South India. It appears to be based on the traditional sword of the Moplah or Mappila people – an Islamic community originating from early Arab contact through trading in South India.
This example displays unusual and ornate construction to the hilt, with chased foliage decoration. There is a very unusual and rare marking on the blade - in silver - of a serrated disk ‘chakrum’ with a central star. Otherwise, the blade is similar in shape and characteristics of a typical Moplah blade and has a stamped eyelash marking along the spine, on both sides.
The ornate hilt is made of copper and has ebony and wooden grips, plus copper and brass inlay decoration into the grips and along the edges. Also, the sword has a domed and fluted pommel cap, with a large pommel tag.
Source: Copyright 2014 © Akaal Arms
Hey, fantasy friends,
here’s a tumblr about different types of swords.
I’m going to hack your fucking computer, I swear to god.
I like how the surestep kids all have shorter names than most elves.
I guess after each birth Melilly’s like “We’re calling that one Rock or Mushroom or Buddy-Pal, I don’t know, don’t talk to me”
Still trying to convince my mom to join Tumblr.